History Of The Stock Market

On average, the stock market has several corrections a year. Between 1983 and 2011, more than half of all quarters had a correction. That averages out to 2.27 per year. Fewer than 20 percent of all quarters experienced a bear market. That averages out to 0.72 times per year.

“The next five years will be challenging, and investors need to have their eyes wide open.“

Joe Davis, Chief Economist

Don’t panic, but there is now a 70 percent chance of a U.S. stock market correction. There is always the risk of a correction in stocks, but research shows that the current probability is 30 percent higher than what has been typical over the past six decades.

The Power of Zero

What if you could invest into a product that had a floor of ZERO? You could never loose money during a stock market correction. There is also a ceiling of 12% depending on which product you were to choose.

What if your investment was in products with historical data of consistent growth?

What if your investment was tax deferred allowing you to compound the growth on tax deferred income? The results would be lower risks and consistent growth.

Index Life and Index Annuities can earn guaranteed interest or interest related to performance of the S&P 500 and/or the NASDAQ. You can also choose a blend.

The charts below shows historical data between 2006 and 2019.

Contact us us for a no obligation illustration on how the “Power of Zero” can benefit your retirement.

Call Now Button